Disney has announced that select Walt Disney World Passholders will be able to take advantage of special V.I.Passholder Nights. The fun will begin this August.
- This fall. Magic Kingdom and Epcot will host several special events for passholders after the parks close. These VIP events will last for 2 hours and guests will be able to enjoy select attractions, shopping and dining.
- V.I.Passholder Nights are open to the following passholders:
- Platinum Plus
- Passholders with the annual pass types listed above, will be extended an invitation by email when reservations and dates have been announced. They are encouraged to register quickly as space is limited.
- There is no charge for the V.I.Passholder Nights, however each guest will only be able to register for ONE event. A valid annual pass and photo ID will be required at event check in.
- August 5 at Magic Kingdom from 10:00pm to 12:00am
- September 6 at Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
- October 25 at Epcot from 9:00pm to 11:00pm
Other Passholder Specials:
- Silver, Weekday Select, and Theme Park Select passholders can Add On Summer for $89. Passhoders with blockout dates can purchase admission to Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom for a reduced price. This special offer is available now through August 9th.
- Passholders can save $30 on tickets to Magic Kingdom’s Disney After Hours weekend events now through September.
- Those wishing to attend Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party or Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party will be able to purchase discount tickets for select event nights.
- Disney Junior Dance Party! On Tour is offering 20% off tickets to Walt Disney World Passholders attending shows in select locations:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Orlando, FL
- Tampa, FL
- Mobile, AL
- Huntsville, AL
- Walt Disney World passholders can enjoy Super Saturdays at Disney Springs. The next Super Saturday will be August 11th. Past events have included early entrance to stores, complimentary beverages, exclusive discounts, live entertainment, and more.