Fans of Marvel will soon be granted another way to experience the world of the MCU: Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle! The shooter attraction will open at Hong Kong Disneyland early next year.
- The Disney Parks Blog have revealed the name of the new Ant-Man attraction at the Hong Kong Disneyland Resort.
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle is a shooter game that puts guests right in the middle of the action.
- Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lilly, the stars of the Ant-Man films, also appear in this all-new, interactive attraction.
- “When a routine trip to the S.H.I.E.L.D. Science and Technology Pavilion at Stark Expo takes an unexpected turn, guests join forces with Ant-Man and The Wasp in S.H.I.E.L.D.’s state-of-the-art vehicle to fight against Arnim Zola and his army of Hydra swarm-bots in a heroic battle.”
More Hong Kong Disneyland Fun:
- Ant-Man and the Wasp: Nano Battle is one of several attractions that are part of Hong Kong Disneyland’s multi-year expansion. The new attraction will join the Iron Man Experience which debuted in 2017.
- This spring, the resort premiered a new show starring adventurer, Moana. Moana: A Homecoming Celebration is a live, interactive stage show that involves singing, puppetry, and drumming to tell the story of her journey to the Heart of Te Fiti.
- Just a few weeks ago, Duffy’s new friend, Cookie made her global debut at the Resort. The yellow dog joins Duffy and pals: ShellieMay, Gelatoni, and StellaLou.
- Over the next few years the Resort will continue to grow their Marvel themed land as well as build a Frozen themed area.