With construction of a new hotel at the Disneyland Resort seemingly delayed, it now appears that the shuttered west end of Downtown Disney will be hosting food trucks for guests to enjoy.
- In recent days, the former AMC Theatre has been decorated with colorful banners and, later, seating.
- We’ve now learned that the area will feature food trucks.
- The trucks are expected to arrive at 3 p.m. today.
- Downtown Disney had previously experimented with hosting food trucks in 2016 with The Habit Burger Grill, Dos Chinos, and BrewWings participating.
- A tweet from BrewWings would suggest they will be among the trucks coming to the resort today.
— BrewWings (@BrewWings) July 27, 2018
- Additionally, Street Food Finder shows BrewWings scheduled to have a truck at the resort through August 5th.
- UPDATE: Today (July 27th), three trucks were featured: BrewWings, The Habit Burger Grill, and Afters Ice Cream.
- It’s unclear how long this addition will run for or when construction on the fourth resort hotel will take over the area.
Find our ice cream truck at #DowntownDisney starting today 🙌 Grab a cone, cup or #MilkyBun and beat the heat 😎 We'll also exclusively have our Birthday Cake flavor available only here at Downtown Disney. Who's gonna visit us? 🍦 #aftersicecream pic.twitter.com/HdYLHIbvHd
— Afters Ice Cream (@AftersIceCream) July 28, 2018