Everyone knows they can enjoy a fabulous meal at Disney Springs, but what about trying something a little less ordinary? Terralina Crafted Italian at Disney Springs will be hosting a special Aperitivo Time with head chef, Tony Mantuano. The afternoon event is the perfect way to relax, break up the routine, and try something new.
- On Saturday, August 11, Terralina Crafted Italian restaurant will offer Aperitivo Time hosted by James Beard Award winning Chef Tony Mantuano.
- Guests attending the event will have the opportunity to mingle with each other and Chef Mantuano while enjoying some of the restaurant’s signature offerings.
- Aperitivo time menu includes:
- Italian sparkling wines
- Antipasti Tower
- Fried Olives
- Mini Rice Balls
- Assorted flatbreads
- The event will be held from 2:30-4:30pm and tickets are $50 per person. Tickets can be purchased online through Eventbrite.
- Guests must be 21 to attend Aperitivo Time.
What is Aperitivo Time?
- “In Italy, the word ‘aperitivo’ is used to describe the cultural tradition of gathering with friends and family for a drink and light snacks before dinner. Derived from the Latin word for “to open,” the aperitivo is designed to stimulate appetite and encourage digestion.”
Terralina Crafted Italian:
- Terralina Crafted Italian opened at Disney Springs in June of 2018. The restaurant drew inspiration from Italy’s lakefront district and thanks to its ideal location at The Landing, has the unique opportunity of offering guests gorgeous waterfront views. Terralina Crafted Italian also features at central kitchen and incredible house-made pickled vegetables.