With Halloween nearly upon us, tis the season to start thinking about the winter holidays! Today, the Disney Parks Blog announced that Disney’s Hollywood Studios will once again offer a dessert party for their nighttime spectacular, Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!
- The popular and festive Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! nighttime show will make its way back to Hollywood Studios this November through January. Guests will enjoy the fun antics of elves Wayne and Lanny, as they get into all sorts of mischief attempting to find a missing Santa Claus.
- Also returning this year, is the popular Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party. The fun begins in the Chinese Theater Courtyard where guests will indulge in decadent holiday desserts and themed snacks as well as beer, wine, and specialty alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Along with the amazing culinary offerings, guests will have the chance to encounter a special VIP character available for a meet and greet!
- After desserts and snacks have been served, guests will be escorted to a reserved viewing area to enjoy the evening’s entertainment:
- Disney Movie Magic – a projection show featuring favorite cinematic moments and the magic of Disney
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! – a “Santa-sized spectacular jam-packed with holiday music, fireworks, special effects, and dazzling state-of-the-art projections.”
- Reservations are now open for the Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Party for bookings starting on November 6, 2018.
- Guests can enjoy this dining experience nightly November 6, 2018 –January 6, 2019. The event will start 1.5 hours prior to each night’s showtime.
- Event times are subject to change without notice and vary throughout the season.
- November 6-December 22; January 2-6:
- Pricing is $79 per adult
- $45 per child (ages 3-9) (tax and gratuity included)
- December 23-January 1:
- Pricing is $89 per adult
- $49 per child (ages 3-9) (tax and gratuity included)
- Reservations can be made online at the Walt Disney World Resort Website or by calling (407) WDW-DINE (407 939-3463).