According to Deadline, actress Mandy Moore has signed a production overall deal (pod) with 20th Century Fox TV that includes developing content for broadcast, cable, and streaming.
- Actress Mandy Moore has reportedly signed a pod deal with 20th Century Fox to produce content for the company.
- Moore recently launched her own company and is looking to hire an executive.
- The deal will allow her to create content for Fox through her new company that will be used for broadcast, cable, and streaming.
- Moore is reportedly already working to find material and is exploring ideas that focus on women as well as projects inspired by music.
More about Moore:
- Mandy Moore is currently starring in NBC’s This Is Us (produced by Fox) as wife and mother, Rebecca Pearson.
- Earlier this year, she and her This Is Us co-stars won a SAG Award for drama ensemble for their performance on the show.
- Disney fans will also recognize her as the voice of Rapunzel in both the movie, Tangled and Disney Channel’s animated series, Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure.