Freeform is going all in on Halloween. In addition to expanding their fall programming to the 31 Nights of Halloween this year, the channel has also announced the debut of Freeform’s Halloween House in Hollywood, California.
- From Thursday, October 4th through Tuesday, October 9th, the Lombardi House will transform into Freeform’s Halloween House.
- The Halloween House will celebrate two Halloween classics both turning 25 this year: Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Tickets are free and can be reserved by visiting 31NightsofHalloween.com
- Can’t make to Hollywood? You can still enjoy Halloween programming during all of October on Freeform.
Freeform’s Halloween House Details:
- A pair of skeleton hands will welcome guests straight into Mr. Oogie Boogie’s Lair, Dr. Finklestein’s Lab, and an interactive graveyard with 31 spooky tombstones.
- Plus, run amuck in the iconic Sanderson Sisters’ cottage and cast a spell in the giant witches’ cauldron, summon Winifred’s book, test your purity when lighting the magical black-flame candle, and see if you can spot Thackery Binx.
- The eerie experience will also feature one-of-a-kind photo moments for fans to capture on the scenic Spiral Hill like Jack Skellington and recreate the original film poster of “Hocus Pocus” with their witchy crews, and much more.