This morning, Disney made a live announcement from Walt Disney World with the upcoming Disney Cruise Line 2020 itineraries including: Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Bahamas and more.
- This morning, Disney Cruise Line made a live announcement from Walt Disney World with their upcoming 2020 cruise itineraries including:
- Disney Cruise Line’s first time home port in New Orleans
- Two special sailings to Hawaii
- A limited time sailing to Puerto Rico
- Baja and Mexican Riviera cruses sailing from San Diego
- Three ships sailing out of Florida to the Caribbean and Bahamas
- Bookings for the following itineraries will open to the public on October 4, 2018
- In 2020, the Disney Wonder will take guests on Caribbean and Bahamian cruises from New Orleans – the first time Disney Cruise Line will have a home port in Louisiana.
- Not only will this provide families from the region with the magic of having a Disney ship in their own backyard, but it will also draw families from farther away to discover this incredible city before they set sail.
- Guests can venture into the city to savor the distinct flavors of famous New Orleans cuisine, visit family-friendly museums and parks, and revel in the sweet melodies of world-renowned jazz music.
- Travelers will delight in the Southern charm of this new home port, and Disney fans will find magic around every corner as they recognize the iconic sights and sounds that inspired the beloved animated film The Princess and the Frog.
- The Disney Wonder will embark on six cruises during this limited-time season from New Orleans, including four-, six- and seven-night Western Caribbean sailings; a seven-night Bahamian cruise; and a 14-night Panama Canal voyage, departing February 7 through March 6.
- After a five-year hiatus, the Disney Wonder will return to Hawaii in early 2020 for two special cruises:
- Nine-night voyage to Honolulu from Vancouver, Canada, on April 29
- Ten-night sailing back to Vancouver on May 8
- Guests will discover the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands, famous beaches of Waikiki on Oahu; the views from high atop the summit of Haleakala Crater on Maui; the lush tropical gardens and waterfalls of Kauai; and the diverse natural wonders of Hawaii Island.
- The Disney Wonder continues its standout season with returns to popular home ports on both coasts.
- First, the ship sets sail for the Southern Caribbean during two seven-night voyages departing January 19 and 26 from San Juan, Puerto Rico, followed by a five-night Bahamian cruise.
- Beginning on March 20, the ship embarks on seven sailings to Baja and the Mexican Riviera, ranging in length from two to seven nights, from San Diego, California.
Sailings from Florida:
- Disney Cruise Line will have three ships sailing to the Bahamas and Caribbean from Florida in early 2020, and every cruise includes a day of fun in the sun on Disney’s private Bahamian island reserved exclusively for Disney Cruise Line guests, Castaway Cay.
- From Miami, the Disney Magic will sail three-, four- and five-night Bahamian cruises and five-night Western Caribbean cruises.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Fantasy will sail seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries, plus two special sailings at six- and eight-nights each.
- From Port Canaveral, the Disney Dream will sail three- and four-night Bahamian cruises to Nassau and Castaway Cay.
- With a variety of options from Florida, guests can choose the vacation that provides something for everyone in the family, combining the adventure and relaxation of tropical destinations, the ease and indulgence of an ocean cruise, and the world-class entertainment and service of a Disney vacation.
Good to know:
Disney Cruise Line voyages are perfect for the whole family. No matter your age or group size everyone can enjoy these magical journeys.