SeaWorld Orlando’s newest attraction Infinity Falls is just days from opening and for the looks of it, it’s going to make quite a splash.
- Today, SeaWorld Orlando announced the Grand Opening of their brand-new attraction, Infinity Falls, will take place on October 4 at 12:00 pm.
- Guests may be able to preview Infinity Falls September 28 through October 3 during the soft opening period.
- This new water ride features roaring rapids, soaking fountains and a record-setting 40-foot waterfall drop, all against the backdrop of a rainforest utopia.
- Guests will have the opportunity to take on the role of a conservationist on a journey through the rainforest and learn about the importance of freshwater conservation through interactive games and stories throughout the ride experience.
What they’re saying:
- Mark Pauls, President of SeaWorld Orlando Parks: “From the excitement of the thrilling rapids, to the unique vertical lift element, Infinity Falls is an adventure that appeals to the entire family.”
About SeaWorld Orlando:
- The opening of Infinity Falls is the perfect addition to SeaWorld’s ever-growing ride portfolio. From the roller coaster thrills of Mako, Manta and Kraken to the water flume fun of Journey to Atlantis, Infinity Falls joins the park’s famed attractions as a must-do experience in Orlando.
- SeaWorld kicked off their annual Halloween Spooktacular celebration last week. Guests can meet Sesame Street characters, enjoy sweet snacks and every Saturday and Sunday now through October 28, 2018.