The Disney Store and shopDisney will be debuting a new plush collection this weekend called Tiny Big Feet. Featuring some of Disney’s most adorable characters, this cute series will be a hit with kids and adults alike.
- Disney store and shopDisney are happy to introduce a new plush collection called Tiny Big Feet.
- These little micro-plush cuties make a big impact with their oversized feet and collectability!
- The first wave of characters will launch on Sunday, September 30 in-store and online.
- Characters included in this first release are:
- A limited-edition black and white Mickey plush will also be available on Sunday with more characters coming soon.
- Tiny Big Feet retails for $5.95 each and will be available here on September 30.
More Disney Store and shopDisney:
- Kids can celebrate Halloween at Disney Stores every Saturday in October. Children are encouraged to dress in their favorite costume and will enjoy a fun gift, games, and of course candy.
- Earlier today, shopDisney released the Disney Designer Collection by ColourPop—a makeup collection inspired by six iconic Disney Princesses.
- Speaking of the Disney Designer Collection, The Premiere Series will release one set of Limited Edition dolls each week starting on October 6. The six dolls in the series include: Snow White, Cinderella, Ariel, Jasmine, Tiana, and Belle and will be available on line and in stores via lottery.