Actress Lesley Ann Warren has joined the cast of Marvel’s Daredevil ahead of the series’ upcoming third season on Netflix according to Marvel.
- Warren has starred in Clue and Girlfriends’ Guide to Divorce.
- She will play Mrs. Falb, “a woman of high morals and steely resolve. A true survivor, Mrs. Falb is uncompromising in her beliefs, even if it means making powerful enemies.”
- The third season of Marvel’s Daredevil premieres on Netflix Friday, October 19.
- A panel for the series will be held at New York Comic Con Saturday, October 6 from 1:30pm-2:30pm ET featuring series stars Charlie Cox, Elden Henson, Deborah Ann Woll, Vincent D’Onofrio, Joanne Whalley, Wilson Bethel, Jay Ali, series showrunner, Erik Oleson and Executive Producer and Marvel’s Head of Television, Jeph Loeb.
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- The Marvel Rising Action Doll Collection from Hasbro debuted on shopDisney.
- Meet the stars of Marvel Rising: Secret Warriors at the red carpet premiere of the new animated feature.
- Watch the first trailer for the newest upcoming addition to the X-Men franchise, Dark Phoenix.
- Watch the new teaser for the upcoming third season of Marvel’s Daredevil on Netflix, featuring the return of the Kingpin.