Rumors are suggesting that Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort and Spa will be introducing a character breakfast option in the near future. At this time, nothing has been confirmed by Disney. UPDATE (1/29/19): At long last, Disney has officially announced this offering. Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures will be offered beginning March 30th and will cost $125 per person.
- While Napa Rose is currently only open for dinner service, it seems the popular fine-dining spot could soon be adding another meal service with some character.
- According to rumors, this character dining experience would feature the famed Disney princesses.
- This would make some sense as Ariel’s Grotto, which was converted to the Lamplight Lounge earlier this year, previously hosted the Princesses.
- The Disneyland Resort also made some other changes to their character dining line-up this summer, bringing Mickey’s Tales of Adventure Character Breakfast to Storytellers Cafe and Donald Duck’s Seaside Breakfast at PCH Grill.
- Once again, Disney has not confirmed this news and no other details are available at this time.
In other news
- Just around the corner from Napa Rose, another Disneyland Resort restaurant saw some changes this week. As of October 10th, Storytellers Cafe moved to an all-buffet menu and now offers breakfast, brunch, and dinner.
- Meanwhile, over at Walt Disney World, Disney recently announced that Artist Point at Wilderness Lodge would be adding Storybook Dining with Snow White and friends.