The Christmas takeover of Walt Disney World continues as Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios gets in the spirit of the season. Festive decorations have made their way to Andy’s backyard and the toys seem to be having a blast!
- The Disney Parks Blog shared pictures this morning of the new decorations that have settled on Toy Story Land.
- From Slinky Dog Dash to Woody’s Lunchbox, it’s clear these toys enjoy the holidays.
- The new holiday decor includes:
- Cranberry-and-popcorn garland
- A giant Hamm sugar cookie
- Little Green Men ornaments
- Rex sporting a pair of cardboard antlers
- Angel Kitty ornament and more!
- For even more festive fun, starting today, the land’s attractions will feature new holiday audio and music.
- Listen for sleigh bells ringing on Slinky Dog Dash, two new holiday songs playing on Alien Swirling Saucers as well as colorful themed lighting.
- Andy’s toys will also be dressing up for the holiday season! Guests can check out their new looks starting on November 8th.
- Yesterday, Disney Parks Blog announced the expansion of its Disney After Hours offerings to Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom. Guests will have exclusive access to the park including all attractions in Toy Story Land during the Hollywood Studios After Hours Events. Tickets are $125 per person (plus tax) and go on sale November 15th.
- Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! Dessert Parties return to Hollywood Studios starting tonight through January 6th.
- Guests can experience the holidays like never before when they book the Ultimate Disney Christmastime Package. This special package offer is good for December 17th–22nd and includes hotel accommodations, park tickets, Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party and so much more!