Today, Disneyland Paris offered a mixed bag of gifts, announcing that a new Christmas show would be coming to Walt Disney Studios Park instead of the previously announced return of the park’s fan favorite CinéMagique.
- In addition to their current holiday season entertainment line-up, Disneyland Paris has announced that a new 20-minute interactive musical show will be coming to the Studio Theater at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- The new program, which will perform five times daily, will feature Disney characters celebrating Christmas stories accompanied by singers, dancers, and a live band.
- According to the resort, “new technologies of Studio Theater will allow visitors to be ever more immersed in the spirit of Christmas!”
- Sadly, this addition comes in the place of CinéMagique Revisited.
- The limited-time return of the beloved attraction had been announced in September after being teased a month prior.
- In any case, the new Christmas show is expected to run through January 6th, 2019.