It may be hard to believe, but we’re just a few weeks away from meeting a new Mary Poppins. Today, Disney unveiled a set of character posters for Mary Poppins Returns featuring Emily Blunt, Lin-Manuel Miranda, Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, and Julie Walters.
- This holiday season, the magic of Mary Poppins returns, with acclaimed actress Emily Blunt stepping into the iconic role.
- Of course, Blunt is just one part of the all-star cast, which also features Lin-Manuel Miranda, perennial Oscar favorite Meryl Streep, and even a cameo by original Mary Poppins star Dick Van Dyke.
- In addition to these character posters, Disney also released a new one-minute spot for the film:
- Elsewhere, Disney is also starting to build hype for one of their 2019 releases, Dumbo, debuting a new trailer and poster for the film yesterday.
- In the meantime, you can catch Mary Poppins Returns when it flies into theatres December 19th.