Disney’s Animal Kingdom has a lot to offer in the way of delicious flavors, and soon guests will be able to sample all they can handle with the new Tasting Sampler, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
- For just $30, the new Tasting Sampler will give guests a $35 digital gift card to be used at over 40 outdoor carts and kiosks throughout the park.
- The digital card will contain a bar code that can be added to your digital wallet.
- Guests will also get preferred seating at the second showing of Rivers of Light for the night they choose.
- The Tasting Sampler will be offered from December 22 through January 2.
- Guests can enjoy park favorites like Pineapple Dole Whip Float at Tamu Tamu , Pineapple Lumpia at Pongu Pongu, a Chili Cheese Dog at Dino Diner and more.
- There will also be special offerings during this limited time, including:
- Shrimp Curry and Chicken Curry Bowls at Kusafiri Bakery
- House-smoked Pastrami Sliders at Smiling Crocodile
- Buffalo Chicken Chips at Trilo-Bites
- Pulled Pork or Shrimp Mac and Cheese plates at Eight Spoon Cafe
- Korean Fiery Beef Sliders and Tuna Bao at Caravan Road
- and more.
- The Tasting Sampler can only be purchased online or by calling 407 WDW-DINE or 407 939-3463 and must be purchased at least 24 hours prior to arriving at the park.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- Tokyo Disney Resort has shared a sneak peek of their coming Beauty and the Beast attraction.
- With the Walt Disney World Railroad currently closed, guests visiting Magic Kingdom can get an up-close look at the train cars and have one of the resort’s engineers answer all of their train-related questions.
- Starting on December 14, Disney Springs will be home of a special Kingdom Hearts pop-up experience that will feature a playable game demo, Keyblade exhibit and more.
- Disney California Adventure at Disneyland Resort appears to be testing out a “Moving Buddy” line for their popular Toy Story Midway Mania! attraction.