Disneyland has shared a behind-the-scenes look at the Millennium Falcon attraction coming to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- The Millennium Falcon will be featured at Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge at both Disneyland and Walt Disney World.
What we know about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge so far:
- The Millennium Falcon attraction will be named Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- The other headlining attraction will be named Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance.
- On that attraction, guests can join an epic battle between the First Order and the Resistance – including a face-off with Kylo Ren himself.
- The land will also feature interactive components and optional integration with the Play Disney Parks app.
- Star Wars fans will also be happy to know that John Williams will be composing original themes for the lands.
- Both versions of the land will feature Oga’s Cantina, which will serve “libations for adults.”
- Walt Disney Presents at Disney’s Hollywood Studios has models on display providing a sneak peek of the new lands.
- Guests will be transported to the Black Spire Outpost on the planet Batuu where they will encounter the galaxy’s most colorful and notorious characters.
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is set to open Summer 2019 at Disneyland and Fall 2019 at Disney’s Hollywood Studios in Walt Disney World.