A Walt Disney World employee has been arrested and charged with stalking another Disney employee. He has currently been removed from his position while officials investigate.
- Orlando’s WESH 2 reports that 18 year old Nicolas Palazuelos, a lifeguard at Disney’s Polynesian Resort has been arrested and charged with stalking another employee.
- According to investigators his harassment charge also includes sexual cyberharassment.
- A female Disney employee living at the Vista Way apartments claims she was stalked Palazuelos.
- The unnamed woman told investigators she and Palazuelos both worked at Disney and became friends in September.
- Reports say she claims after two months, Palazuelos began harassing her. He would show up at her apartment uninvited, demanding to see her.
- She also claimed that after telling him she didn’t want to see him anymore, he sent photos he’d taken of her through an open bathroom door to her friends and family in Australia.
- WESH 2 also reports that when detectives went to find Palazuelos at work, they learned he was currently the subject of an internal investigation by Disney.
- Palazuelos was taken into custody and has denied most of the allegations. He says he did not remember the victim saying she didn’t want to be with him.
- Palazuelos did admit that he took the photos and emailed them.
- WESH 2 says they spoke with Palazuelos on the phone but he declined to share his side of the story without an attorney.
- He is currently free on bond.
What they’re saying:
- A Disney spokesperson in response to WESH 2 inquiry: “The safety of our cast members is of the utmost importance. The individual is not currently working pending the outcome of the investigation.”