This weekend, Disneyland Paris debuted a new ad campaign highlighting the real-life magic found at the Disney Parks.
- The new spot features a little duckling who discovers a Donald Duck comic.
- Sadly, as the duckling and its flock migrate, the little one leaves the comic behind.
- But all turns out well as the duckling discovers his hero in the
fleshfeathers — and it’s very, very cute.
- Take a look:
- According to InsidEars, the theme of the new campaign is “There is a place where all the magic of the Disney universe – its wonderful tales, its incredible stories – really exists: Disneyland Paris.”
- This comes as big changes are in store for the resort.
- The resort’s second gate, Walt Disney Studios Park, is set to introduce areas based on Marvel, Star Wars, and Frozen as part of a €2 billion expansion.
- Recently some closures related to the expansion we recently announced, with The Art of Disney Animation and Armageddon – Les Effets Speciaux closing in the next few months.
- For more on what’s coming to Disneyland Paris, be sure to check out our all-new Project Tracker.