Fans of the classic Disney Parks attraction Star Tours will be excited to learn that there is a new collectible available based on the attraction’s ride vehicle. And you won’t have to make a lightspeed trip to Endor to find it.
- This new collectible Starspeeder 1000 is available now at Disneyland Paris.
- The figurine can currently be found at Star Traders and will soon make its way to other shops across the park.
- The resin figurine stands at 30 cm high and feature light functions.
- The ship can be removed from its base, which features the design of the entrance to the attraction at Disneyland Paris.
- This new collectible figure is a result of a collaboration between Merchandise Collectibles and Walt Disney Imagineering, who provided the 3D plans that led to the figure’s design.
- The new collectible Starspeeder 1000 is priced at 149 €.
- Star Tours exists in four Disney Parks around the world, with the original opening in Disneyland in 1987. The Disneyland Paris edition of the attraction opened in 1992.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- This weekend, Disneyland Paris debuted an adorable new ad campaign highlighting the real-life magic found at the Disney Parks.
- During ABC’s annual broadcast of the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade, Disney Chairman and CEO Bob Iger revealed a new look at Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge which is coming to Disneyland in the Summer and Walt Disney World in the Fall.
- Starting in January, guests can take advantage of a 4-Park Magic Ticket starting at just $85 per day.