A new year means it’s time for a new hero, and Captain Marvel is more than ready to answer the call. Fans will soon be able to see her in action on the big screen on March 8, but that’s not all. The heroine will also meet and greet guests at Disney Parks around the world and this is only the beginning!
- As a special treat for media guests aboard the Disney Magic, Captain Marvel took a few minutes to say hello and pose for some pictures.
- Captain Marvel will officially meet and greet guests starting tomorrow (January 9) as part of Marvel Day at Sea.
- Today, Disney Parks Blog was excited to reveal that in honor of Captain Marvel, Disney has launched a #HigherFurtherFaster campaign for 2019.
- #HigherFurtherFaster will celebrate Captain Marvel as new offerings at Disney Parks, at the Disney Store, and on shopDisney are made available to guests.
- Guests will soon have the opportunity to meet Captain Marvel at several Disney Parks locations, but before she sets foot on land, she’ll join the Avengers on the Disney Cruise Line.
- Starting next week during Marvel Day at Sea sailings fans will be the first to encounter Carol Danvers aboard the Disney Magic.
- Later in the year, she’ll appear at:
- Disney California Adventure
- Disneyland Paris
- Shanghai Disney Resort
- Adding to the excitement, guests can soon strike their most empowering pose in front of walls at select Disney locations with the hashtag #HigherFurtherFaster and share them across social media.
- Beginning today, Captain Marvel retail products will be available from a variety of sources including:
- Starting in February, fans can shop exclusive Captain Marvel toys, apparel and more, on shopDisney and at Disney Store retail locations.
- Disney and Marvel Publishing will also be offering official tie-in material to provide fans backstory to the film.
- Captain Marvel will fly into Marvel games for a special month-long in-game event kicking off in February across Marvel’s console, mobile and PC games.
Captain Marvel makes her big screen U.S. debut fittingly on International Women’s Day—March 8, 2019.