This evening during the College Football Playoff game between the Clemson Tigers and the Alabama Crimson Tide, Marvel aired a new special look at Captain Marvel.
- Now that fans have had plenty of time to check out the special look at Captain Marvel, Disney and Marvel have shared a new featurette for the film.
- In this clip actress Brie Larson and Captain Marvel directors Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck discuss the intense training involved in preparing Larson for the role of Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel.
Captain Marvel Featurette:
Special Look at Captain Marvel:
- Marvel fangirls (and boys) were treated to a new exclusive look at hero Carol Danvers aka Captain Marvel during tonight’s College Football Playoff game.
- Take a look at the clip above to see our new hero in action.
— Captain Marvel (@captainmarvel) January 6, 2019
Get your tickets:
- If the exclusive look isn’t enough, pre-sale tickets are now available for purchase!
- Don’t miss the opportunity to be among the first fans to witness Carol Danvers in action.
- Captain Marvel flies into theatres (and back to the 90s) on March 8th.
- Tickets are available through Fandango.
- This week, Disney and Marvel launched the Captain Marvel #HigherFurtherFaster campaign in honor of the hero and the upcoming film. Fans can take part in the campaign by sharing how they’ll go #HigherFurtherFaster by posting the campaign hashtag on social media.
- Captain Marvel will be making her Disney Cruise Line debut this week aboard the Disney Magic. Laughing Place’s Jeremiah is reporting from sea so stay tuned to our Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for pictures and updates!
- The second trailer for the film debuted in early December and gave fans an even closer look at Nick Fury (with two eyes!) and Goose the cat.