Mickey’s 90th anniversary celebration is well underway, and the surprises keep getting better! Mickey Ice Cream Bars will be hitting grocery store shelves soon so fans around the country can enjoy a little magic at home.
- Nestle and Disney are bringing a favorite park treat to homes across the country.
- Mickey Ice Cream Bars will be available in grocery stores and will be sold in boxes containing six bars.
- Popsugar shared a photo from Instagram user, Katrina Watkins, who posts that the limited edition ice cream bars will be available in February 2019.
- It’s unclear which grocery stores will be carrying the dessert and for how long.
- While they can’t be purchased yet, there is a link on Ralph’s website that would suggest that chain of stores will be receiving the iconic snack.
Good to Know:
- A closer look at the box indicates that these bars are made with light ice cream and have a lower calorie content then the Premium bars available in the parks.
- These bars will have ½ the fat and ⅓ fewer calories than full-fat ice cream.
View this post on Instagram
Do we have any Mickey bar fans out there? Well GET EXCITED! 🎉🙌🏻 In honor of Mickey Mouse's 90th birthday, Nestle will be bringing your park-favorite Mickey Premium Bar to a grocery store in YOUR neighborhood!!! Beginning in February 2019 be on the lookout in the freezer section for boxes of Mickey Premium Bars to go on sale to the general public for a limited time. Make sure to share this post with your friends so everyone can be on the lookout and grab them quickly! These are anticipated to be quite a hit! #mickeybarsforeveryone #nestleicecream #apieceofdisneyathome
Mickey’s 90th anniversary continues:
- On January 18, Disney Parks will kick off some exciting events in honor of the Mouse including Mickey’s Mix Magic at Disneyland and Move It! Shake It! MousekeDance It! Street Party at Magic Kingdom.
- shopDisney has released new “Let’s Celebrate” merchandise featuring Mickey and friends, designed specifically for this festive party!