Universal Orlando Resort will be holding a celebration of music legend Bob Marley called Bob Marley’s Birthday Jam on Universal CityWalk.
- The celebration will take place at Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom on Saturday, February 9.
- The event will kick off at 3 PM and guests will enjoy a live Reggae band, DJ, steel drummers, authentic Jamaican food, specialty drinks, birthday cake and more.
- Guests of all ages can enjoy Bob Marley’s Birthday Jam with free admission from 3 PM to 7 PM.
- After 7 PM, the venue will only be open to guests 21 and older and there will be a cover charge of $12.
- Tickets can be purchased by calling (407) 224 – 2691 or at Bob Marley – A Tribute to Freedom.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- Universal Orlando has announced details for their 2019 Mardi Gras celebration, including the lineup for the concert series headlined by Pitbull and Macklemore.
- A 23-year old man was arrested recently in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando’s Islands of Adventure for attempting to kidnap a 9-year old girl.
- A Guatemalan family has brought a lawsuit against Universal Orlando Resort saying they should be required to provide warning signs regarding the potential dangers of attractions in Spanish.
- Universal Orlando has announced the opening date for Halloween Horror Nights 2019, and it’s earlier than ever before.