Rose Gold, Millennial Pink and Iridescent have all come and gone. Now, it’s time for Potion Purple to take over as the next in the line of Disney color trends. Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts have a tasty slate of Potion Purple treats to offer guests, according to ABC News.
Disneyland Resort Offerings
- Purple Glove Macaron – Available at Jolly Holiday Bakery Café in Disneyland park and Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream and Fiddler and the Fifer & Practical Café in Disney California Adventure.
- Lavender Milk Tea – Available at Red Rose Taverne in Disneyland Park.
- Purple Fish Tacos – Available at Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland Park.
- Jamaica Freeze – Also available at Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland Park.
- Sugar Plum Churro – Available at Critter Country in Disneyland Park.
- Jungle Julep – Available at Bengal Barbecue in Disneyland Park.
- Purple Cake Pop – Available at Candy Palace, Pooh Corner, Trolley Treats and Marceline’s Confectionery.
Walt Disney World Resort Offerings
- Purple Minnie Cake on a Stick – Available at the Castle Hub Cart in Magic Kingdom.
- African Violet Cupcake – Available at The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Purple Contempo Cupcake – Available at The Contempo Cafe at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
- Purple Minnie Cupcake – Available at Capt. Cook’s and Kona Coffee Bar at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Purple Starry Sky Cake – Available at Disney’s All-Star Resorts food courts.
- Purple Blackberry Mousse Brownie – Available at the Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort.
- Black Raspberry Lemon Tart – Available at the Marketplaces at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- All of these delicious new Potion Purple offerings are available now.
- In addition to these new treats, the Potion Purple ears can also be found at both resorts.