It’s time for another V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-up Event, and this time guests will gather at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. The next great ear headband is about to make its debut and annual passholders can be among the first to get the adorable new Minnie Donut Ears.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that the next V.I.PASSHOLDER Pop-up Event will take place a Hollywood Studios on January 31 from 7-9 am, before the park opens.
- The Minnie Donut Ear headband is part of the new Disney D-Lish product line, a new merchandise collection inspired by popular food items found in Disney Parks. The best part? The 20% Passholder discount applies!
- Guests can also purchase a Passholder-exclusive matching Minnie cookie at the event.
Good to know:
- Registration is not required to attend this event, however a valid annual pass card and photo ID are required at check-in.
- 20% Passholder discount applies.
- Offerings are subject to change without notice.
- Merchandise available while supplies last.
More Hollywood Studios fun:
- Guests can swing by Municiberg and hang with some heroic friends as part of An Incredible Celebration.
- Edna Mode will be showcasing some of her best work and posing for pictures at her swanky new meet and greet.
- Additionally, the Neighborhood Bakery is now serving warm Num Num Cookies, Incredible Hero Sandwiches and more.
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy will open on March 31 putting fans front and center in McQueen’s story right alongside the legend himself.