This past weekend, Disneyland Resort Cast Members gathered at the Happiest Place on Earth for the ChEARS to a New You Cast 5K. The high energy event celebrated health and wellness in the most magical setting.
- On January 20, the Disneyland Resort hosted a Cast Member friends & family 5K event.
- Over 2,600 cast members and their friends and family walked in the ChEARS to a New You Cast 5K.
- The event consisted of:
- Race routes through Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park
- Photo opportunities
- Disney characters
- An exclusive medallion
- This was the resort’s fourth 5K event held for cast members and their guests.
What they’re saying:
- Robert Burger, Engineering Services Manager: “It’s high energy. I think it’s a great way to focus on wellness and all the music keeps you pumped, and it’s a great way to spend time with the family.”
- Ashley Chen, a Disney PhotoPass Photographer: “It was a great experience. Even seeing all the cast here early and working the event was amazing. Everyone was pushing each other to keep going and I’m happy to be a part of a community that wants to be healthy.”
Join the fun: