Let the good times roll. Universal Orlando has announced some new add-on experiences to their ongoing Mardi Gras celebration.
- Universal Orlando has announced three new add-on experiences, including:
- Bayou Boil: $59.99 per adult and $39.99 per child – On select nights, guests can enjoy an all-you-can-enjoy Louisiana-style boil featuring crawfish, shrimp, potatoes and corn-on-the-cob and, upon request, chicken and andouille sausage jambalaya. After, guests will get an exclusive viewing area for the Mardi Gras parade with king cake, beignets, sparkling wine and assorted non-alcoholic beverages to indulge in. The first Bayou Boil will start on February 16 and continue select weekend nights through March 31.
- Mardi Gras Parade, Desserts and Cinematic Viewing Experience: $49.99 per adult and $29.99 per child – Available on select nights from March 13 – April 4, guests can get the best view of the Mardi Gras parade while enjoying an assortment of non-alcoholic drinks. But the party doesn’t stop there – guests will be able to sample specialty desserts, sparkling wine and more in an exclusive viewing area for Universal Orlando’s Cinematic Celebration.
- Mardi Gras Tasting Lanyard: Guests can also enjoy a variety of classic New Orleans dishes with the Mardi Gras Tasting Lanyard, allowing them to sample multiple dishes and beverages for one price. Whether guests are looking to enjoy all of this year’s food and beverage items, or sample just a few of the bold new additions, there are a variety of Mardi Gras Tasting Lanyard options to choose from starting at $30. Among these options is an exclusive Passholder Tasting Lanyard, which includes 15 sample dishes for $60. Each Mardi Gras Tasting Lanyard can only be purchased in park at the French Quarter Courtyard, Monster’s Cafe, Bone Chill and the Universal Studios Florida Reservation Cart.
- You can book these new add-on experiences here.
More on Universal’s Mardi Gras: