Disneyland Paris is celebrating some one of its most iconic attractions with a brand new book. Pirates of the Caribbean – A Treasure of an Attraction will debut this month and will be sold in select stores at the resort.
- Disney fans in or visiting France will soon be able to pick up their own copy a Disneyland Paris’ Pirates of the Caribbean – A Treasure of an Attraction.
- The new book is the first in a collection of works dedicated to iconic attractions at the Disneyland Paris Resort.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – A Treasure of an Attraction is 96 pages long and written in French/English.
- The book was made by the InsidEars team (DLP’s Official Fan Club) while the famous attraction was under refurbishment.
- Throughout its many pages readers will discover details of the history and specificities of the Parisian version of the attraction, through numerous archive documents, testimonials, photos and anecdotes.
- Pirates of the Caribbean – A Treasure of an Attraction retails for 19,99€ and will be available starting Wednesday, February 27 at the following locations:
- Coffre du Capitaine
- Storybook Store
- The Disney Gallery at Disney Village.
- It will also be available soon on shopDisney.fr.
- The InsidEars team is already working on their next collection which is dedicated to Phantom Manor. Fans can expect the book to be released in a few months.
- Richly illustrated, these books immerse readers in the heart of the world of these mythical attractions.
More Disneyland Paris fun:
- The Festival of Pirates and Princesses is going on now at Parc Disneyland. Featuring daring swashbucklers and fearless damsels, this festival invites guests to choose their favorite side.
- At the end of March, Marvel Super Heroes will descend on Walt Disney Studios Park for the exciting Season of Super Heroes. Captain Marvel, Groot, and Red Skull will be joining the team this year.
- Disneyland Paris also recently announced the Pride Rock royalty offer for The Lion King & Jungle Festival. This exclusive add-on offer will have guests roaring with delight.