Universal Orlando has announced a new dining location coming to Universal Studios Florida. The TODAY Cafe will be opening in the park this spring, according to Universal.
- The new dining location is inspired by NBC’s long-running morning show, TODAY.
- Guests will feel as though they stepped onto the set of TODAY, with unique theming and specialty items.
- The TODAY Cafe will be located in the space formerly occupied by the recently closed Beverly Hills Boulangerie.
- The new cafe will feature bright orange awnings, large floor-to-ceiling windows and outdoor seating made to feel like the TODAY Plaza.
- The TODAY Cafe will offer a signature coffee blend, made exclusively for the venue, as well as handcrafted cappuccinos, espresso, lattes, iced coffee and more.
- As for the food options, The TODAY Cafe will offer pastries made fresh daily, sandwiches, salads, and healthy options like avocado toast, an organic acai bowl and more. Some of the specific menu items Universal shared include:
- Classic Italian Sandwich
- Avocado Toast
- Asian-Inspired Chicken Salad
- Roasted Cauliflower Salad
- Vegan Sandwich
- The cafe will also offer beer and wine on tap as well as a cheese platter for two, inspired by the fourth hour of TODAY.
- And finally, the TODAY Cafe will offer seasonal dishes inspired by one of the TODAY Show personalities.
- The TODAY Cafe will be opening at Universal Studios Florida this spring.
ICYMI – More Universal Orlando news:
- Universal Orlando Resort announced that Hagrid's Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure will open at Islands of Adventure on June 13th.
- Universal Orlando has announced some new add-on experiences to their ongoing Mardi Gras celebration, including the Bayou Boil.
- Universal announced the return of a very popular Halloween Horror Nights ticket offer, giving guests a chance to purchase a one-night ticket and get a second night free.