Walt Disney World is welcoming a new Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique to the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Young guests can transform into a beautiful princess or a bold knight.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that a third Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be coming to Walt Disney World.
- The new location will open at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa this summer.
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will be located in what’s currently the Ivy Trellis Salon.
- Ivy Trellis Salon will be relocated inside the Resort’s Senses spa.
- Along with the new location, Magic Kingdom’s Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique will begin work this spring for an expansion. This project will add more chairs, a very special magic mirror, and a transformation experience that will help guests choose the perfect outfits and accessories.
- The Magic Kingdom Park location will remain open during these enhancements and existing reservations will not be affected.
Did you know?:
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique locations currently exist at Magic Kingdom Park and Disney Springs, and pair up young guests age 3-12 with Fairy Godmothers-in-Training.
- During their visit, the Fairy Godmothers-in-Training will give the young guests magical makeovers beyond their wildest Disney dreams, turning them into princesses or gallant knights.
- A variety of royal transformations are available and may include hairstyling, nail polish, accessories, gowns and more, depending on the package guests choose.
- Guests can book reservations at the two existing locations or by calling (407) WDW-STYLE.
- Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival begins next week. Along with demonstrations, and seminars, and free concert series, this festival will also feature plenty of food. Check out Disney’s foodie guide for 2019.
- In more Epcot news, the park announced a major redesign of the park’s entry and the debut of a new pavilion in Future World.
- Several colorful new treats like the Hei Hei cone, and the Lost Princess cone are now available at Magic Kingdom!