Have you ever wanted to take home a Wampa, build your own droid, or ponder the mysteries found within a Jedi holocron? Well, we’ve got great news for you, as Disney revealed today the in-universe merchandise that will be available for purchase at the highly anticipated new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge lands coming to Disneyland and Walt Disney World this year.
At the various shops found around Black Spire Outpost on the planet of Batuu (many announced today along with food & beverage options for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge), fans will be able to pick up a wide array of apparel, collectibles, creatures, toys, and more. Let’s take a look at the newly unveiled images and information.
Watch Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge merchandise revealed:
- Guests will be able to stop by the Droid Depot to build their own R-series or BB-series droids that will act as a friend throughout the village of Black Spire Outpost.
- The Creature Stall will offer creatures of the galaxy, including porgs, tauntauns and more.
- The Toydarian Toymaker stall will feature an assortment of artisan-style plush characters, wood and tin toys and musical instruments.
- Guests will find rare and unique items at Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities, including Jedi artifacts.
- There are many rare and unique items to be discovered at Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities.
- Holocrons are ancient repositories of wisdom. Jedi and Sith used them to record their teachings for future generations seeking to understand the mysteries of the Force.
- Kyber crystals can unlock additional content in both the Jedi and Sith Holocrons.
- Dok-Ondar's Den of Antiquities will offer rare and unique items, including relics left behind by the Sith.
- At Savi's Workshop – Handbuilt Lightsabers, guests will be able to build their own lightsaber, guided by ancient wisdom but crafted by the choices they make on their own adventure.
- Each build will begin with a personal connection to a kyber crystal used to ignite the custom lightsaber.
- At the Droid Depot, guests can choose from an assortment of droids, apparel and other droid-inspired products.
- Guests will even be able to build their own custom astromech unit.
- At Black Spire Outfitters, guests will be able to mix and match clothing to create their own galactic style.
- Guests wanting to showcase their loyalty to the Resistance will find gear, badges and more at Resistance Supply.
- Alternatively, guests wanting to showcase their allegiance to the First Order will be able to choose among the gear and supplies that the 709th Legion brought with them to First Order Cargo.
Star Wars: Galaxy;s Edge is set to open this summer at Disneyland in California and this fall at Walt Disney World in Florida. For more information and advance ticketing resources, be sure to visit the official Disney Parks website.