Actor Jack Whitehall recently appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and was given the chance to revive his cut role from Disney’s animated hit Frozen by making a cameo in the Broadway musical.
- Whitehall appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon last year to lament about the time his role in the film was cut from Frozen.
- The actor explains that his role was diminished to a non-speaking role. Which of course, when dealing with an animated film, means the actor is no longer in it.
- Fallon recently brought Whitehall to the St. James Theatre, where Frozen – The Broadway Musical is performed, to revive his role as Gothi the troll.
- Whitehall’s one-time and one-line performance in the hit Broadway show was captured for the March 1 broadcast of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Fallon and Whitehall posed for pictures backstage with the stars of the musical, Caissie Levy and Patti Murin who play Elsa and Anna respectively.
- Frozen: The Broadway Musical opened on Thursday, March 22, 2018 and has been in the top 10 best-selling shows every week, establishing itself as the biggest musical hit of its season.
- Disney has announced that Frozen: The Broadway Musical will set off on a North American Tour in Fall 2019.
ICYMI – More Frozen news:
- Kuato Studios has launched a new interactive story app featuring beloved characters from Beauty and the Beast and Frozen.
- After getting “Rickrolled” the last time we were teased with a peek at Frozen 2, Disney delivered the real thing, releasing a new trailer for the upcoming film.
- Some Disney fans have taken advantage of the recent chilly temperatures, snow, and their imaginations to create their own versions of the lovable Frozen snowman, Olaf.
- Frozen: The Broadway Musical has announced two new cast members, including the first woman ever cast to play the role of Olaf, just a few months ahead of the show’s first anniversary.