Channel your inner Ariel and learn to be a mermaid! For Walt Disney World guests who have always dreamed about flipping their fins, Disney’s Mermaid School is the answer. This new experience will have them swimming in style as they learn the finer points of becoming a mermaid.
- This spring, Walt Disney World Resort is launching new recreation offerings and activities at select resort hotels.
- Guests of all ages can live out their Disney dreams and create vacation memories to last a lifetime as they enjoy these fascinating experiences.
- One such offering is Mermaid School where guest learn everything they need to know to become a mermaid.
- Guests will feel like they are part of Ariel’s world during the Mermaid School at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels. Guests ages 4 and older will enjoy an hour-long class where they’ll be fitted with a swimmable “tail” and led through activities teaching them how to swim in a pool like a mermaid.
- The Mermaid School will be offered at:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts
- Classes are $50/person (plus tax).
- Bookings (select dates per resort) will open mid-March through 407-WDW-PLAY.