- These private hideaways exclusive to Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts provide guests with a bevy of services, including:
- Padded furniture (chairs and couch)
- Dedicated Disney Cast Member service
- Cocktail service
- Mounted television with cable access
- Complimentary sunscreen and other skincare products
- Mini-refrigerator stocked with complimentary soda and water
- Complimentary fruit tray
- Plush towels
- Lockable cabinet
- Charging outlets for mobile devices
- These new cabanas are exclusively for guests staying at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- Reservations for half and full day rentals are now open for dates beginning March 17 through 407-WDW-PLAY.
- For more recreation offerings around Walt Disney World Resort, check out our recreation guide page.
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival is going on now through June 3. Guests can enjoy gorgeous flower displays, educational seminars, tours, speciality food and beverage and so much more.
- Tickets are still available for several Disney After Hours events taking place this spring. On select nights, Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom offer guests several hours of access to the park after it closes.
- Disney Junior’s Fancy Nancy is coming to Hollywood Studios on May 1, just in time for the park’s 30th anniversary.