What could possibly make South by Southwest (SXSW) more interesting? How about reading a novel, a vampire novel to be exact. To celebrate their upcoming show, What We Do in the Shadows, FX is presenting three popup libraries around the festival that feature literature themed to the infamous creatures of the night.
- FX is inviting fans to celebrate their new series, What We Do In the Shadows, at SXSW.
- Fans are encouraged to sink their teeth into a good “vampire themed” book at popup libraries throughout Austin.
- Each library is filled with volumes specific to the genre and other titles that reflect elements of the upcoming series.
- Popup libraries will be available from Sunday March 10 – Tuesday March 12.
- Popup libraries are located at:
- El Naranjo, 85 Rainey Street
- Bat Bar, 218 E 6th Street
- Iron Works BBQ, 100 Red River Street
- Hours are Dusk until Midnight
- There will also be specialized bookmarks that promote the opportunity to enter a sweepstakes for the chance to win cash prizes.
About What We Do in the Shadows:
- Set in Staten Island, What We Do in the Shadows follows four vampires who have been roommates for hundreds and hundreds of years.
- The series was created for television by Jemaine Clement.
Executive Produced by:
- Jemaine Clement
- Paul Simms
- Taika Waititi
- Scott Rudin
- Garrett Basch
- Eli Bush
What We Do in the Shadows stars:
- Matt Berry
- Kayvan Novak
- Natasia Demetriou
- Harvey Guillén
- Mark Proksch
What We Do in the Shadows premieres Wednesday, March 27 at 10 pm ET/PT on FX.