Guests who have visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios lately know that the park has been experiencing a lot of changes. While there are plenty more on the way, here comes another: the names of the parking lots will now have some more character.
- On March 19th, the parking sections of Disney’s Hollywood Studios will feature the names of characters currently featured or soon to be featured in the park.
- These include:
- Those arriving by bus from one of the Walt Disney World Resorts will also soon have a new experience as two additional bus loops will debut at the park.
- Of course, later this year, the Disney Skyliner will add yet another way for guests to travel between Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Epcot as well as other resort hotels.
- In case you somehow missed it, the countdown to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is officially on as it was announced that the expansion would debut on August 29th.
- While that’s earlier than expected, the land will open in phases, with the E ticket Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance arriving at a later date.
Another big attraction is also joining the park this year as well as Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will open to guests this fall.
- Finally, the once-named Disney-MGM Studios, now Disney’s Hollywood Studios is celebrating a major milestone this year as the park turns 30 years old on May 1st.