Disney Channel’s Bunk’d is returning for a fourth season and has announced three new faces will be joining the cast.
- According to Deadline, three new cast members will be joining the Disney Channel show, Bunk’d for its fourth season.
- Heading to Camp Kikiwaka are:
- Israel Johnson (Schooled)
- Shelby Simmons (Andi Mack)
- Scarlett Estevez (Daddy’s Home)
- Johnson will star as Noah, a junior camp counselor and former child actor who is upbeat, enthusiastic and sometimes over-dramatic.
- Simmons will portray Ava, a junior counselor from Queens who is tough as nails but fiercely loyal to her friends
- Estevez will play Gwen, an eccentric and somewhat naïve new camper who has lived off the grid her whole life.
- Returning cast members include:
- Miranda May (Lou)
- Will Buie, Jr. (Finn)
- Raphael Alejandro (Matteo)
- Mallory James Mahoney (Destiny).
- Production on the fourth season is currently underway.
- Bunk’d is executive produced by:
- Phil Baker (Andi Mack, Good Luck Charlie)
- Erin Dunlap (Andi Mack, Jessie).
- The show was created by Pamela Eells O’Connell.
- Disney Channel stars are heading to Disney California Adventure this April for the Disney Channel Fan Fest!
- Guests will have the chance to encounter favorite actors including cast members from Bunk’d, Coop & Cami Ask the World, Andi Mack and more.