- Disney PhotoPass service at Walt Disney World is adding a spooky twist a the Haunted Mansion attraction in Magic Kingdom.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that beginning today, Disney PhotoPass Service will capture a spirited photo of guests as their Doom Buggy journeys through a labyrinth of haunted chambers.
- Guests might even notice a few silly spooks that fill in the dead space of their photo
- The Haunted Mansion is the
999th13th attraction photo capture opportunity in Florida and joins more than 100 places where Disney PhotoPass Service captures memories throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Disney Parks Blog also notes that In celebration of this 13th attraction with photo capture, Walt Disney World will be offering a few special opportunities around the Haunted Mansion at Magic Kingdom Park on April 13.
- In the meantime, guests can hop aboard those Doom Buggy and share their Haunted Mansion attraction photos using the hashtag, #HauntedPhotoPass!
About Disney PhotoPass Service:
- Disney PhotoPass Service is committed to ensuring guests have photos of their favorite vacation moments to treasure long after they’ve departed.
- PhotoPass is offered at:
- Character Experiences
- Participating dining locations
- The most scenic locations around the parks
- To preview, purchase and download this attraction photo, guests must be wearing a MagicBand or MagicBand 2 Icon in a MagicKeeper that’s linked to their Disney account.
- Photos will be automatically linked to their account, and can be previewed at Disneyworld.com/PhotoPass or in the My Disney Experience app.
More Walt Disney World news:
- Disney After Hours events are so awesome, that the resort has added even more dates for this summer. Guests can enjoy select attractions and experiences after the park has closed druing these hard ticket events.
- Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy is officially open! Jeremiah was there on opening day and shared pictures and video of this new experience.