Walt Disney World now has 13 attractions featuring Disney PhotoPass. Since the Haunted Mansion is the 13th addition, it seemed fitting to feature some special offerings in honor of this latest launch. The special one day only fun is happening on April 13!
- The Disney Parks Blog recently announced the addition of Disney PhotoPass to Magic Kingdom’s Haunted Mansion.
- To celebrate this fun new feature, Magic Kingdom will host special opportunities around Liberty Square on April 13 including:
- Photo opportunities
- Special souvenir pricing
- Midnight Fright Delight “browkie”
- Spirited singing
- Beginning at 9 am, guests can look for the photographer near the exit of the Haunted Mansion who will offer a “Tomb Sweet Tomb” prop, available during daylight hours.
- This photographer will also capture a chilling Animated Magic Shot. Is your photo actually moving, or is it your imagination?!
- Fans dead set on capturing even more frightfully fun photos, the photographer near the hearse in front of the Haunted Mansion will possess the ability to make the Hitchhiking Ghosts appear in their photo.
- In addition, guest can come head to head with a Hatbox Ghost Magic Shot when they visit the photographer near the entrance to the Liberty Square Riverboat.
- These two Magic Shots will be available all day and night beginning at 9 am.
- In the evening, hurry back for a few more spook-tacular photos!
- The photographer outside of Memento Mori will capture the orbs that surround this eerie estate. Weird glows gleam where spirits dwell!
- Guests also find the caretaker’s lantern available near the Haunted Mansion exit after sundown.
- Finally, there’s always room for one more…Disney PhotoPass photo, that is.
- Guests should be sure to wear a MagicBand or MagicBand 2 icon in a MagicKeeper that’s linked to their Disney account while riding in the Doom Buggy to preview their attraction photo.
Special souvenir pricing:
- Fans who really want to get in touch with their spirited side, should waltz over to Memento Mori.
- On April 13 only, you can take home an 8-inch by 10-inch lenticular image showing your spirited side for the special price of $13.13 + tax.*
- The celebration doesn’t stop at photos! Inspired by the famous clock inside of the Haunted Mansion, a special Midnight Fright Delight “browkie” will be available at the Liberty Square Market for $6.99 + tax.
- Finally, the Cadaver Dans ghostly quartet will make a special appearance, conjuring up scary-good tunes after the sun goes down in Liberty Square.
Memory Maker One Day:
- Guests can take home all of their memories captured by Disney PhotoPass Service on April 13 with Memory Maker One Day!
- With it guests receive unlimited digital downloads of all their easy-to-share Disney PhotoPass photos and videos taken in a single day for $69.
- That includes photos taken at the 13 Walt Disney World Resort attractions with photo capture, participating dining locations, Character Experiences, and of course the photos captured by photographers at the most scenic locations around Walt Disney World Resort.
- Memory Maker One Day can be purchased in the My Disney Experience mobile app once guests have linked at least one Disney PhotoPass photo to their account from the day to which they plan to apply the entitlement.
- Guests can also visit Box Office Gifts inside Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom Park to purchase.