Disneyland Paris has announced that Phantom Manor will open again to guests on May 3rd. Following a lengthy refurbishment, Parc Disneyland’s haunted attraction will entertain guests with new, thrilling, spooks including learning the true identity of the titular phantom.
- Disneyland Paris shared a video on their YouTube channel announcing the reopening of Parc Disneyland’s Phantom Manor on May 3, 2019.
- The description box for the video reads: “After several months of closure linked to mysterious phenomena, the famous Ravenswood mansion is preparing to reopen its doors…”
- During an InsidEars event today, Tom Fitzgerald of Disney Imagineering also gave fans a walkthrough of what the refurbished ride will include:
An extended refurbishment:
- In June of 2018, Disneyland Paris announced that the originally scheduled major refurbishment of the iconic Phantom Manor would last a bit longer than planned.
- The resort said in a statement, “Refurbishment of the Ravenswood Mansion is taking longer than we expected because of the playful spirits. We look forward to welcoming guests to our re-imagined Phantom Manor attraction in early 2019.”
More Disneyland Paris:
- While we might not be on hand for the grand reopening of the Phantom Manor, we are there right now! Follow Jeremiah’s Disneyland Paris adventures on our Instagram.
- The Lion King and Jungle Festival is taking place June 30-September 22 at the Disneyland Paris resort. Guests can enjoy themed entertainment and characters from The Lion King, The Jungle Book, and more.
- Speaking of wild things, this year’s Electroland festival is themed to the jungle. Along with thrilling music, and powerful beats, Hollywood Tower Hotel will constantly transform as the backdrop for a dazzling and colorful projection show.