Disney Springs is the place to go in Walt Disney World if you’re looking for a world class shopping experience. However, the Trophy Room, one of the shopping establishments found in the Town Center area, will be closing soon.
- According to a release shared on the store’s twitter account (seen above), Trophy Room will be closing on May 31.
- The store features sneakers, apparel, memorabilia and exclusive merchandise themed to an actual trophy room of legendary NBA star Michael Jordan.
- Trophy Room was founded by Marcus Jordan, the son of the basketball icon.
- The store will temporarily transition to online-only sales as it prepares to relocate the boutique somewhere else in the Orlando area.
- A new location for the store has not yet been announced.
- The release also includes a statement from CEO Marcus Jordan:
- “We would like to thank Walt Disney World and Disney Springs for the opportunity to launch this concept simultaneously with the opening of Disney Springs. Thank you to our amazing guests and team members who helped bring this concept to life and make Trophy Room at Disney Springs a success. During our transition, keep a lookout for new vendors as we shift our brand focus to providing a modern atmosphere for community engagement among sneaker and fashion enthusiasts.”
- Disney has not yet shared any information regarding what may replace the store after its closure.
ICYMI – More Walt Disney World news:
- With so many exciting experiences available at Walt Disney World, guests won’t want to miss these great vacation offers from our friends at Mouse Fan Travel.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom recently held their Party for the Planet to celebrate Earth Day.
- A Dapper Day Pop-Up Shop is coming to Disney Springs this weekend where guests can gather inspiration for their own signature style.