Summer is almost here and that means now is the perfect time to start planning for vacation. With so many exciting experiences available at Walt Disney World, guests won’t want to miss these great vacation offers from our friends at Mouse Fan Travel.
The Most Magical Place on Earth:
- Guests wishing to visit Walt Disney World this summer can take advantage of one of two special vacation offers that are available to book now.
- Free Meal Offer
- Save Up to 25% on select rooms
Savor Your Summer With A Tempting Offer:
- Guests can receive a FREE meal per person (ages 3 and up), per night at a select Walt Disney World Resort quick-service dining location.
- Guests can take advantage of this offer when they purchase a non-discounted 4-night/5-day room and theme park ticket package at select Disney Moderate and Value Resort hotels.
- Travel Window:
- Valid for arrivals most nights May 28 – August 21, 2019
- Booking Window:
- Book by June 30, 2019
Save Up To 25% On Rooms at Select Disney Resort Hotels:
- Guests can save up to 25% on rooms at select Disney Resort hotels when they stay in the magic with this great room offer at Walt Disney World Resort.
- When booking this offer for arrivals May 28-June 30, 2019, guests will receive a Disney Gift Card at check-in – so they can enjoy more magic during your stay!
- The value of their Disney Gift Card will vary based on Resort Category and original length of stay:
- Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts: $25 per room night
- Disney Deluxe Resorts: $20 per room night
- Disney Moderate Resorts: $15 per room night
- Disney Value Resorts: $10 per room night
- Booking & Travel Window:
- Save up to 25% for travel May 28 – August 28, 2019 when booked through August 28, 2019
Fun Experiences at WDW:
- Planning a Fourth of July getaway? Why not fill your belly while have a rootin’ tootin’ good time at the limited time Woody’s Roundup—a barbecue buffet and character experience!
- Hang out at the parks after closing time during the After Hours events.
- Plus new this summer at Magic Kingdom is the Disney Villains After Hours event where a little bit of evil slips into the park, but all in good fun, of course!