Disney After Hours events allow guests to explore the Disney Parks with limited crowds for a truly unique experience. At Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, that experience is about to get even more unique as Disney Villains will be taking over select Disney After Hours events, according to the Disney Parks Blog.
UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog has shared new information on the new nighttime show coming to Disney Villains After Hours.
- The show will be called “Villains Unite the Night” and it will be hosted by Hades, with Meg by his side.
- The Lord of the Dead waits on his throne for the alignment of five planets, which will allow him to rule the universe, until his party is broken up by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Each villain will showcase their power in an attempt to take advantage of the alignment for their own purposes.
- Disney Villains will add a wicked twist to Disney After Hours event nights June 6 – August 8.
- These special events will include exclusive entertainment, food & beverage, merchandise and more.
- Some of the special new elements for the events will include:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – “Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.”
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – “Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.”
- Villainous Enhancements – “Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.”
- Food & Beverage – “A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.”
- Event Merchandise – “Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.”
- While the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be available for character meet and greets during the event.
- As per the norm with Disney After Hours events, guests will also have access to some of their favorite attractions throughout the park like the Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and more.
- Guests can also enjoy Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages, included with the cost of admission.
- Disney Villains After Hours tickets will cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night.
- Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can get a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109.
- Tickets will be available for these events April 29.