The Disney Parks Blog has revealed a new foodie guide for the upcoming Disney Villains After Hours events. In addition to sharing what deliciousness will be available for purchase, Disney reminded fans that tickets for this new series of events are now on sale.
- The Disney Parks Blog has shared their newest foodie guide and this time it’s for the Disney Villains After Hours event at Magic Kingdom.
- This summer, guests will be chillin with villains on select nights from June 6 through August 8, 2019.
- During these new events guests can experience all of the fun of Disney After Hours with a little wicked magic sprinkled in throughout the night.
- Tickets for this downright nasty event are on sale now! Prices are $139 (plus tax) per guests ages 3 and older.
- Guests will be able to enjoy 3 hours in the park after it closes (10pm-1am), however they can enter the park as early as 7pm.
Good to know:
- Like most Disney After Hours events, guests can enjoy complimentary ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select bottled beverages included in the cost of admission.
- Additionally, special spooky treats will be available for purchase including items inspired by:
- The Queen
- Cruella de Vil
- Dr. Facilier
- Emperor Zurg
- Dragon’s Breath Float, Storybook Treats – lemon soft-serve and sprite topped with a green cherry and cherry-flavored syrup
- Intergalactic Noodles, Cool Ship – chilled noodle salad with snap peas, red onion, and sweet garlic chili sauce
- Yzma’s Llama Potion, Cool Ship – dry ice-infused vessel filled with Strawberry Fanta
- De Vil’s Treat, Casey’s Corner – brownie topped with black and white icing
- Headless Horseman Browkie, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – half-chocolate chip cookie, half-brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Headless Horseman
- Headless Horseman Novelty Straw, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Hades Nachos, Tortuga Tavern – black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken and nacho cheese
- Hades Temptation, Tortuga Tavern – purple frozen mocktail “Cosmo” with lemonade, violet monin syrup, and a gummy worm
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart, Sleepy Hollow – chocolate tart filled with dark chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter mousse and a white chocolate tarot card
- A Drink from The Other Side, Sleepy Hollow – a non-alcoholic Hurricane-like drink themed after one of the most popular drinks in New Orleans
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Main Street Bakery – a spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream
- Maleficent Cone, Storybook Treats – lime soft-serve topped with chocolate horns and purple sprinkles served in a black waffle cone
More After Hours Excitement:
- Select attractions and experiences will be available throughout the park, including villainous enhancements to attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain as well as spooky event merchandise.
- Guests can also dance the night away at the castle stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats.
- Later in the evening, Hades, will arrive in a burst of blue flames for the all-new show, “Villains Unite the Night.”
- It’s rumored that Maleficent the Dragon will be roaming for the first time ever at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park with her signature wicked grin.