Hyperspace Mountain is returning to Disneyland this Saturday in honor of Star Wars Day. That’s right, this May the 4th guests can once again enjoy the thrilling jump to lightspeed as the park’s Space Mountain gets a galactic upgrade.
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced that Hyperspace Mountain will return to Disneyland for a limited time on May the 4th, with an end date not yet announced.
- In honor of the unofficial, yet awesome Star Wars Day, guests will have the chance to blast off on an exciting adventure set in a galaxy far, far away.
- In addition to Hyperspace Mountain, guests visiting Disneyland this May the 4th can enjoy several Star Wars offerings throughout Tomorrowland.
Feel the power of the Force:
- Captain Phasma and a small legion of Stormtroopers make their way through Tomorrowland in an incredible display of the Force in March of the First Order.
“Laugh it up, fuzzball:”
- Regardless of whether they’re a supporter of the First Order or the Resistance, guests can a friend and snap a picture at a special photo opportunity in Starcade.
“We don’t serve your kind here:”
- Fortunately, whether it’s food or goods their after, Disney Parks gladly serve every species!
- Galactic Grill and Alien Pizza Planet are serving up Star Wars-inspired snacks that are out of this world!
- Here, guests can grab:
- Dark Side Chicken Sandwich
- Outer Rim Pasta
- Star Wars-inspired:
- Novelty stein
- Popcorn bucket
- In the mood for a souvenir? Guests can also visit Star Trader or Launch Bay for Star Wars:
- Limited-edition pins
- At the end of this month, Star Wars fans can experience their own adventure on the planet Batuu when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens on May 31.
- No charge reservations to experience the land are available now for guests with hotel reservations at any of the three Disneyland Resort hotels.
- Reservations for the general public will open on May 2nd. Valid Park Admission Will Be Required.