Toy Story 4 is on its way to theaters and fans couldn’t be more excited! It turns out several companies and brands are excited too and will joining the playful fun with creative campaigns for the films. From Alaska Airlines to McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys, there’s going to be plenty of fun for the whole family.
- Disney has announced 14 brands are joining the fun with their clever campaigns to promote the upcoming Pixar film, Toy Story 4.
- Brands include:
- Alaska Airlines
- Babybel and The Laughing Cow
- Best Western
- Blue Diamond Almond Breeze
- Dannon Danimals
- Go RVing
- Juicy Juice
What they’re saying:
- Lylle Breier, senior vice president, global marketing partnerships for The Walt Disney Studios: “These amazing brands have come up with some very exciting, imaginative campaigns to support Toy Story 4, and we can’t wait to share them with fans this summer.”
- The company will collaborate with Disney and Pixar this June to theme an aircraft to celebrate Woody and the gang’s latest adventure.
- This newly-themed plane featuring the film’s lead characters will delight guests traveling to the Disneyland Resort and and to the 116 destinations that Alaska serves from the West Coast, the most of any airline.
- To learn about promotional activities leading up to the release of Toy Story 4, fans can follow @AlaskaAir on Twitter and facebook.com/alaskaairlines.
Babybel and The Laughing Cow:
- This summer’s tastiest cheese snacks offer exclusive content the whole family can enjoy together at Adventure4Family.com, in addition to in-store promotions and limited-time character packs, including the newest member of the Toy Story 4 crew, Forky!
- Learn more about these tasty snacks at belbrandsusa.com.
Best Western Hotels & Resorts:
- Best Western is teaming up with Disney and Pixar to celebrate Toy Story 4 and launch an integrated campaign as part of its BW Rewards Rush Promotion.
- The story starts at Today’s Best Western where Best Western Rewards (BWR) members can receive a $20 Best Western Travel Card after their first stay.
- Learn more at bestwestern.com.
Blue Diamond Almond Breeze:
- From May 10, 2019, to August 2, 2019, Blue Diamond Almond Breeze is running a national promotion in which consumers can receive a Fandango Movie Ticket2 to see Toy Story 4 or any other Disney movie with the purchase of three participating Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almondmilks.
- Visit activaterewards.com/AlmondBreeze/details for more details.
- Bounty paper towels come with new Toy Story 4 prints for a limited time that the whole family will love.
- Chrysler Brand is getting the party started with a new television commercial that spotlights the Chrysler Pacifica and includes the characters from Toy Story 4.
The Clorox Brand:
- The Clorox Brand in collaboration with Toy Story 4, is launching a new marketing campaign in late May.
- Fans can visit Disney.com/FamilyVacation for more information, or check out @Clorox on Facebook.
- Danimals is teaming up with Disney and Pixar to bring the excitement of Toy Story 4 to kids across the country. Danimals Smoothies and Danimals Squeezeables dressed up as favorite characters from Toy Story 4 will hit shelves nationwide in the dairy aisle at the end of May 2019.
- Celebrating the famous themes of friendship and adventure, Danimals and Toy Story 4 gives kids an exciting reason to share their love of smoothies and yogurt with Danimals and “Toy Story 4” creative and additional footage online and on TV channels across the country in May.
- Go RVing is teaming up with Disney and Pixar in celebration of Toy Story 4 to launch an integrated marketing campaign to inspire RV travel that takes family and friends on unforgettable adventures – just like Bonnie’s family and the Toy Story 4 friends.
- RV road trip adventures are as much about forming unbreakable bonds as the travel itself.
- Road warriors can get their own RV adventure started by visiting GoRVing.com.
- JOANN Stores is celebrating Toy Story 4 with hands-on events and a variety of licensed Toy Story 4 craft kits and character fabrics in stores nationwide.
- For collaboration and event details, store locations, project ideas, and a full product offering, visit joann.com.
- Juicy Juice is excited to get parents and kids ready for the ultimate summer adventure—Toy Story 4—with a special on-pack takeover and playful promotion that kicks off May 1.
- Visit juicyjuicegame.com for more details.
- Kellogg’s is celebrating the release of Toy Story 4 with an exciting in-pack premium only available on specially-marked boxes at Walmart.
- For a limited-time, select Kellogg’s cereals include a free window decal featuring classic and soon-to-be favorite toys from the upcoming film.
- Round up all five collectable character decals starting May 10, 2019.
- McDonald’s teams up with Disney and Pixar starting June 11 to bring the Toy Story 4 movie release experience to life at participating McDonald’s restaurants.
- Ten Happy Meal toys will be available for families and children to collect and build their own magical carnival. I
- n addition to the toy, each Happy Meal toy bag carries a ticket that can be scanned in the McDonald’s App (or entered at www.MagicAtMcD.com) for exciting opportunities and exclusive content.
- The fun goes beyond the restaurant, leveraging the magic of AI technology in the Snapchat App to step customers through a Happy Meal box and into the world of Toy Story 4.
- By entering this digital portal, users will find themselves in the animated world of the carnival similar to that featured in the movie.
- Each screen tap within the app further immerses users in the experience.
- In celebration of Toy Story 4, Ziploc is creating reusable sandwich and snack bags featuring Toy Story 4 designs to give playtime and snack time an extra dose of adventurous fun.
- To learn more about reusable Ziploc brand products and how to recycle them, visit ziploc.com and follow us on Facebook.
Toy Story 4 ventures to U.S. theaters on June 21, 2019.