Brenda Song, the former star of Suite Life of Zack & Cody and star of the upcoming Amphibia, celebrated her return to Disney Channel with a brand new, nostalgia-inducing wand promo.
- Those who watched Disney Channel in the 2000s will recognize some of Song’s older promos, which Disney Channel cut together in the video above, before the actress created a brand new one.
- In Amphibia, Song will voice 13-year-old Anne Boonchuy, an independent and fearless teen who is magically transported to the fantastical world of Amphibia, a rural marshland full of frog-people.
- Amphibia is created and executive produced by Annie Award-winning director Matt Braly (Disney’s Gravity Falls)
- The new series will premiere on Disney Channel this summer.
- And speaking of Amphibia, Guests attending this weekend’s Disney Channel Fan Fest at Disneyland Resort, will have the opportunity to learn more about the new animated series as it will be featured in the event’s Animation Celebration session.
About Brenda Song:
- Song starred as fan-favorite character London Tipton in Disney Channel’s long-running hit series The Suite Life of Zack & Cody, its spinoff The Suite Life on Deck and The Suite Life Movie.
- She has also starred in several other popular Disney Channel Original Movies, Wendy Wu: Homecoming Warrior, Stuck in the Suburbs, Get A Clue and The Ultimate Christmas Present.
- Outside of Disney, she is known for her role in the movie The Social Network