Today is National Pretzel Day and the Disney Parks have some special offers to help you celebrate this salty and delicious holiday.
- Guests at Walt Disney World can head over to Disney Springs, where Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar is offering happy hour pricing all day on the giant Air Pirate’s Pretzel.
Don’t be salty—it’s #NationalPretzelDay! For today only, (April 26, 2019) enjoy happy hour pricing all day long on the giant Air Pirate’s Pretzel at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar. 🥨 pic.twitter.com/9sn199x4Yb
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) April 26, 2019
- Guests visiting either Disneyland Resort or Walt Disney World can even pick up a free pretzel from Wetzel’s Pretzels locations at both Downtown Disney and Disney Springs.
— Disneyland Today (@DisneylandToday) April 26, 2019
- Of course, you can always celebrate National Pretzel Day with a classic Mickey Pretzel in any of the Disney Parks.
ICYMI – More Disney Parks news:
- The Disney Parks Blog has announced a new Halloween fireworks spectacular will light up the nighttime sky featuring incredible elements such as projections, lasers, and of course, fireworks.
- Take a look at the new Aladdin sneak peek at Disneyland.
- In preparation for the opening of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, the Play Disney Parks app has been updated to include a preview of the new land.