With the Avengers assembling on the big screen for the massively popular Avengers: Endgame, Topps thought you might want to assemble your own team of heroes. The trading card company has launched “MARVEL Collect!,” a new digital trading card app.
- With this new app, Topps brings all the fun and excitement of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to your mobile device.
- Users will be able to collect and trade digital trading cards, complete collector-based missions, earn awards, complete sets, showcase their collection and more.
- MARVEL Collect! by Topps is available to download now for free in the App Store and Google Play.
- Topps has another interesting tie to Disney as the trading card company was acquired by former Disney CEO Michael Eisner’s Tornante Company and Madison Dearborn Partners in October 2007.
What they’re saying:
- Tobin Lent, VP & Global General Manager of Topps Digital: “We are thrilled to join forces with Marvel to create a fantastic experience for fans. Topps collaborated with Marvel to create an innovative and highly engaging mobile app, featuring captivating characters and stories from Marvel’s legendary comic books, animation and Marvel Cinematic Universe. We are very excited to share it with Marvel fans throughout the world.”
ICYMI – More Marvel news:
- The Avengers are heading to Disney California Adventure tomorrow night and Wednesday for the Disneyland After Dark Heroes Assemble event.
- Check out some of our favorite Avengers: Endgame merchandise available now online and in stores.
- Avengers: Endgame arrived in theaters last week, and in honor of the new film, the six original Avengers and Marvel Studios President, Kevin Feige were invited to leave their handprints at the legendary TLC Chinese Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- Hasbro has revealed their exciting new merchandise inspired by the upcoming Marvel Cinematic Universe film, Spider-Man: Far From Home.